Make Someone's Day

Make Someone's Day!
Have you helped someone out today? Let the world know!
Comment on a post or email me at goodpplexist@gmail.com

Everyone loves cookies

Well this is an act of kindness I felt proud of doing. I had a box of delicious cookies left over from an event and was walking through a university building at 11 pm and saw a few students sporadically placed at different tables. I went up to one and asked if he would like a cookie and he said "I would love one" and was so happy. It was as if I had actually given him free money or something. So I continued my way around with the other students and gave each a cookie. They were so grateful and confused that this random girl was giving cookies away for free. But it definitely made me feel good and happy that I, with just a cookie, can influence someone's mood and make them smile even if it's for less than a minute. :)

--Corinne
Ontario, Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment